Tree In Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cramped but otherwise good. Loved the green motivations behind the hostel (they're a little more evident in person than they are on this site). Also there was a stash of "recycled" up-for-grabs clothes, shoes, and other stuff that was really useful when my luggage was delayed. Staff is super helpful! ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The host was very friendly and knowledgeable of the places that we ought to visit. Room was clean and quiet. The bus stop is right in front of the accommodation. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Navarerk Thailand
- “ Staff here are SO HELPFUL AND KIND! We received many suggestions to make our last day in Singapore wonderful, and all were great. Thanks guys! ”
- 07 May 2016 Katrina USA
- “ The staff hear is extremely helpful. Whether your trying to plan a trip across the city or make reservations at some museum or park, these guys will help you out. Given the heat in Singapore, you won't spend too much time hanging out around the hostel meeting people. ”
- 13 Mar 2016 Robert USA
- “ Worth beyond what you pay for. Extremely helpful staff with special knowledge for eco-activities, especially cycling. ”
- 02 Nov 2015 Anonymous Thailand