Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In the core of the jewish quarter and less than 5 minutes walking from the most popular ruin bar, szimpla. I was in a private twin bedroom. The room was a little bit creepy facing an external wall of the building and having very dim artificial lights. The bathroom looked nice, recently renewed and modern. The heater system was not efficient enough especially in the very cold weather. But the stuff promptly gave us a small portable heater that did the job. Average facilities and bad wifi. ”
- 09 Jan 2017 Andrea Italy
- “ It was very nice to let us stay after the check-out time at 1.1.2017 after a long night out, thank you for that! ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ We had such an incredible experience here! Apart from the wonderful staff and the great facilities (plenty of kitchen space, clean/spacious dorms and several bathrooms/showers per floor), the location of this hostel cannot be beaten. Plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and sights around (in the Jewish Quarter), and easy access by public transport to the rest of the city, as well as the int'l bus station and the airport. Highly recommend this place! ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in this hostel 3 nights with my friends. Overall it was nice experience. Room was clean, bathroom and kitchen as well. And staff very kind and helpful! This is what made this hostel even better. I could see some people had big party there and also during night someone from pub which is downstairs was singing. Nothing what hostel can do about this and nothing really annoying. But it's good to know. It's party area in Budapest so I guess it's normal. I recommend this hostel! :) ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Anna Poland