Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ NOT SAFE! Our room was broken into and trashed. We managed to get our money back for the next two nights and had to find somewhere else to stay in the middle of the night the hostel was clearly not safe! Thus far I have not been contacted by the hostel, which I feel they should have done. The break in was a horrible experience and the hostel needs to improve their security and personally I think they should look into how this happened so they can stop it from happening again. ”
- 28 Aug 2017 Anonymous England
- “ In the core of the jewish quarter and less than 5 minutes walking from the most popular ruin bar, szimpla. I was in a private twin bedroom. The room was a little bit creepy facing an external wall of the building and having very dim artificial lights. The bathroom looked nice, recently renewed and modern. The heater system was not efficient enough especially in the very cold weather. But the stuff promptly gave us a small portable heater that did the job. Average facilities and bad wifi. ”
- 09 Jan 2017 Andrea Italy
- “ It was very nice to let us stay after the check-out time at 1.1.2017 after a long night out, thank you for that! ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Anonymous Finland