Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was clean but the kitchen was absolutely filthy. There seemed to be a lot of backpackers living there semi-permanently, which I'm sure is good if you are also backpacking; it'd be easy to make friends. They were a bit loud at times but the 11 o'clock noise curfew seemed to be enforced pretty strictly. Very good location! ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Amanda Sweden
- “ Best hostel ive ever stayed in.Definately the cleanest!friendly helpful staff.rooms awesome.kitchen and bathroom facilities were brilliant.dont stay anywhere else! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ just one simple thing you need to fix is your internet policy and prices,otherwise id stay there long term, ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Richard Ireland
- “ The staff is absolutely amazing, perfect walking distance to everything we had a great time! ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany