Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Security is an issue here. During the night, my bunkmate started kicking the bottom of my bunk and cursing me. In between the f-words and the shouting, I think that I got that he was upset about my snoring, but instead of merely saying, "hey mate, can you do something about that snoring?" he just resorts to abusive behavior right away. And there was nobody I could call, because the front desk is closed for eight hours a night. No procedures in place, not even a code of conduct. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Thomas USA
- “ The room was clean but the kitchen was absolutely filthy. There seemed to be a lot of backpackers living there semi-permanently, which I'm sure is good if you are also backpacking; it'd be easy to make friends. They were a bit loud at times but the 11 o'clock noise curfew seemed to be enforced pretty strictly. Very good location! ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Amanda Sweden
- “ Best hostel ive ever stayed in.Definately the cleanest!friendly helpful staff.rooms awesome.kitchen and bathroom facilities were brilliant.dont stay anywhere else! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ just one simple thing you need to fix is your internet policy and prices,otherwise id stay there long term, ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Richard Ireland