Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was clean but the kitchen was absolutely filthy. There seemed to be a lot of backpackers living there semi-permanently, which I'm sure is good if you are also backpacking; it'd be easy to make friends. They were a bit loud at times but the 11 o'clock noise curfew seemed to be enforced pretty strictly. Very good location! ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Amanda Sweden
- “ Best hostel ive ever stayed in.Definately the cleanest!friendly helpful staff.rooms awesome.kitchen and bathroom facilities were brilliant.dont stay anywhere else! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ just one simple thing you need to fix is your internet policy and prices,otherwise id stay there long term, ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Richard Ireland
- “ The staff is absolutely amazing, perfect walking distance to everything we had a great time! ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The storage area where I put my stuff before check in did not feel that secure. There was a significant leak which left water all over the floor and it was just an open room full of bags. However once I got into the room itself security wasn't much of an issue. The only bathroom on my floor was broken which was a pain but for 20 dollars a night it was easy to get over. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Garrett USA
- “ hi hostel was very good location was also very good but it lacked facilities and internet was a rip off with 15 $ for 24 hrs of internet with with just 500 MB data and also it was very noisy with my room right next to the common lounge and sitting area ”
- 20 May 2013 Gurvinder India