Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen's are amongst the worst i've used. They are very cramped, and no more than 2 people can cook at a time without feeling claustrophobic. They are also under stocked, with a limited amount of pots and pans. Glasses are very difficult to find, and I estimate each level's kitchen has a maximum of one. I've also had issues with the room, such as bedding not being changed when I checked in. ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ A very large hostel where the many separate kitchens and common areas don't exactly give the best atmosphere. Also easy to get lost. ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Jeppe Denmark
- “ This hostel has a similar feel to the Base chain. It has that warehouse/factory feeling, but the staff is very nice and it is a bit more cozy. The kitchens are very clean and located on each floor, when Base usually has one massive kitchen covered in junk. Unfortunately, there is only one bathroom on each floor and the toilet seat was broken, completely dislocated from the bowl. ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Emily USA