Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean, affordable, close to the city, quiet and safe. One thing you should add to sites - info on parking. When we arrived spots were full and I was asked if I booked parking. This wasn't an option on hostels.com ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Kristen USA
- “ The double bunks are really uncomfortable with a big bar running across at about you hip area. I managed for the 5 or 6 hours we were there buta multi night stay would be a problem. Otherwise it was a friendly and good place to stay. ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Gary New Zealand
- “ No free wifi that was advertised on hostel world.com website. Car park $20 very expensive in my mind. ”
- 15 Sep 2015 R Angela
- “ The kitchen's are amongst the worst i've used. They are very cramped, and no more than 2 people can cook at a time without feeling claustrophobic. They are also under stocked, with a limited amount of pots and pans. Glasses are very difficult to find, and I estimate each level's kitchen has a maximum of one. I've also had issues with the room, such as bedding not being changed when I checked in. ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Anonymous England