Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location and staff and building/rooms, clean enough. Little noisy at night. Wish they had more than a half hour of free wifi. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ All staff were very friendly and the lady on reception Saturday morning was extremely helpful! :-) ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Rebecca New Zealand
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean, affordable, close to the city, quiet and safe. One thing you should add to sites - info on parking. When we arrived spots were full and I was asked if I booked parking. This wasn't an option on hostels.com ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Kristen USA
- “ The double bunks are really uncomfortable with a big bar running across at about you hip area. I managed for the 5 or 6 hours we were there buta multi night stay would be a problem. Otherwise it was a friendly and good place to stay. ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Gary New Zealand