Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love this place, it is very familiar and easy to feel at home. All of the staff members are incredibly helpful and nice, the atmosphere of the hostel makes it super easy to make new friends:) I would come back any time! ”
- 19 Nov 2018 Melanie Germany
- “ Very helpful and kind staff, I felt safe and enjoyed my stay, I can’t wait to come back! ”
- 01 Nov 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ The atmosphere is nice, service is good and overall it is a nice place to stay for anyone. I would recommend it because the Metro is close, as well as having access to grocery stores and restaurants without being overwhelmed by the denser parts of Paris. The laundry service was excellent, the facilities very clean and overall the experience great. There is also a kitchen for making quick meals without having the expense associated with eating on the go. ”
- 17 Jul 2018 Tamara USA
- “ This hostel was very nice and a lovely place to stay for my weekend in Paris. The only thing that could’ve been better is if it were a bit closer to the center of the city, but the area around it is still quite nice ”
- 30 Mar 2018 Jordan USA