Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was on a visit to Singapore for one month, and Tresor Tavern proved more that expected with being in the best locality for travel around Singapore, good service and helpful staff and good facilities. Overall a recomended place of stay with saving your expense and having a good time. Cheerzz ”
- 03 Aug 2013 SNEHAL India
- “ I stayed in a 20 bed dorm and was not having high hopes. On the contrary, it was great! Very private as all beds had curtains. Huge room so heaps of space. And very helpful and friendly staff. Free breakfast in the morning and tea and coffee. Only one night but would stay again for sure. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel is in a 2nd floor of a bar, but it's very quiet and clean. It's a good hostel near the center but little india is not the better area. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Anonymous France