Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked this hostel and will stay here again if I return to Sevilla. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and relaxed when returned after the check-out time due to getting lost on our way back. My only complaint is that my room was facing the street and I therefore woke up to everyone leaving the bars at 4am. Request an inside room and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay! I also really liked that there were many extra bathrooms so you weren't stuck waiting! ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, central yet not in a noisy neighbourhood. The rooftop area with 4 hammocks, comfy sofa-beds and jacquzzi is awesome. The staff were all very cool. I would highly recommend this hostel to others. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Patrick Canada
- “ Nice place, nice people and relaxing roof terace! ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Franziska Switzerland
- “ Great security as far as getting in and out and locking your belongings. Location is good, it is not in the center, it is in Triana which is a more local area across the bridge. Staff was nice but not very well informed regarding events and activities around the area. Hostel is not too loud and everyone seems nice. Very clean and good facilities. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA