Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff (especially collegue from Slovakia!) atmosphere, location and climate, we'll be back! :) ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The hostel has a nice rooftop area with a hot tub, hammocks, and paella night. Breakfast is simple, just toast, cereal, teas. It's in the Trianna area, which is about a 15-20 minute walk to the main sights in Sevilla but on the upside it's very non touristy and quieter than the main city. Some of the bathrooms would flood when people would take a shower which we mentioned to the front desk. Other than that, I would definitely stay here again- good atmosphere + price! ”
- 24 May 2013 Kelsey USA
- “ Great hostel, though hard to find. Would stay here again. Hot tub on the roof is a pretty excellent addition. ”
- 14 May 2013 Anonymous USA