Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is a jacuzzi on the roof! One of the greatest thing I've ever seen in any hostel. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ We loved the location. About an10 min walk from the cathedral was excellent for us every morning. And the upper terrace was fantastic. I could have lived up there. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Georgia England
- “ Awesome roof terrace with pool!!! Small lockers in the room, kitchen was well equipped, free breakfast. Quite a walk to the center. We just stayed for one night and had a good time. ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great atmosphere. 3rd floor terrace was the best part with hammocks, hot tub, couches, all great to hang out in! Rooms were average but it was clean & a good stay for the price. I liked that breakfast was included (even if it was just toast, cereal, and coffee). Lockers don't have padlocks so bring your own if you want to use them. Only downside was the location. It's on the other side of the river so it's a father walk to the main sites. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The lockers needed a padlock and the coffee was terrible, but otherwise it was a very pleasant stay. I really love the location in Triana (a quiet, fun neighborhood)! The beds were average and the bedding clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the bathrooms were really nice and private with plenty of hot water. I very much recommend this hostel. ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ super nice staff, worth it ! ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Taiwan