Trippers Carpe Diem
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I little bit outside of town- just rent a bike for a few days because the taxi drivers are ripping people off in Yangshuo. Aside from that, one of the best hostel I've stayed in inside China. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice staff! Cosy hostel with top breakfast (especially set A). I never had such expensive laundry prices before, but also not the service that the laundry gets washed for me :) ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Jonas Germany
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at Trippers Carpe Diem. The hostel is clean, cosy and a good base for exploring the wonderful surroundings in Yangshuo. Moreover the staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful :) the hostel is a short walk away from town (which is very dark at nights), but when you are in Yangshuo it is preferable to stay outside of town in the beautiful surroundings instead of downtown with all the other tourists! ”
- 29 Jul 2012 Sofie Ramskov
“ Everything is really nice except the fact that there is no light on the road to go to the guesthouse... ”
Hi there, thank you for your review and glad that you enjoyed your stay! I am a little surprised, however, to notice that you score us that low on location. This quiet valley a stone-throw away from the center of town is a location that most of our guests really appreciate. As for the street lighting, you are right, there is none. However we lend free flashlights for your nightly strolls from or into town. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
- 06 Jul 2012 Anonymous