Trippers Carpe Diem
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you are seeking the peace and quiet of the countryside at a short (and beautiful) walk away from town, then you have found the right place at Trippers. We loved our stay there. The staff was very helpful and kind. It was cold when we arrived and they provided us with an extra cover and an electric blanket too!Best hostel sheets and towels we have had in China ever! Would be nice to have some laundry facilities guests could use at the hostel. The laundry service offered was a bit pricey. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Patrizia Switzerland
- “ This was a super nice place and the girl Cara ( I think her name was) who worked there was so friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean and was situated in a great place. They also served breakfast and dinner that was really good and at a good price. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I little bit outside of town- just rent a bike for a few days because the taxi drivers are ripping people off in Yangshuo. Aside from that, one of the best hostel I've stayed in inside China. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada