Trippers Carpe Diem
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice hostel in a nice valley just outside the center of Yangshuo. You get away from the touristy west street, but can get there in a few minutes by bike or by foot. The staff was really nice, the facilities as well, and it was a nice place to start bike rides and hikes around Yangshuo. Have already recomended it to others on my trip. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Max Sweden
- “ If you are seeking the peace and quiet of the countryside at a short (and beautiful) walk away from town, then you have found the right place at Trippers. We loved our stay there. The staff was very helpful and kind. It was cold when we arrived and they provided us with an extra cover and an electric blanket too!Best hostel sheets and towels we have had in China ever! Would be nice to have some laundry facilities guests could use at the hostel. The laundry service offered was a bit pricey. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Patrizia Switzerland
- “ This was a super nice place and the girl Cara ( I think her name was) who worked there was so friendly and helpful. The hostel was very clean and was situated in a great place. They also served breakfast and dinner that was really good and at a good price. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden