Trippers Carpe Diem
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An excellent, relaxing place to stay outside the busy and noisy confines of Yangshuo. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everyting was great. One thing -- your scooters and bicycles need some TLC. Badly in some cases. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Basil Canada
- “ Really nice hostel in a nice valley just outside the center of Yangshuo. You get away from the touristy west street, but can get there in a few minutes by bike or by foot. The staff was really nice, the facilities as well, and it was a nice place to start bike rides and hikes around Yangshuo. Have already recomended it to others on my trip. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Max Sweden
- “ I have been to Trippers 4 times now. I LOVE that it is away from the touristy part, that the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Even though the view from some rooms is not the best, the common areas are really nice, both inside and outside. The walk to downtown is only 15 minutes and totally safe even in the dark. It's quiet and very homey. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 sarah France
- “ If you are seeking the peace and quiet of the countryside at a short (and beautiful) walk away from town, then you have found the right place at Trippers. We loved our stay there. The staff was very helpful and kind. It was cold when we arrived and they provided us with an extra cover and an electric blanket too!Best hostel sheets and towels we have had in China ever! Would be nice to have some laundry facilities guests could use at the hostel. The laundry service offered was a bit pricey. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Patrizia Switzerland