Trippers Carpe Diem
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I little bit outside of town- just rent a bike for a few days because the taxi drivers are ripping people off in Yangshuo. Aside from that, one of the best hostel I've stayed in inside China. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice staff! Cosy hostel with top breakfast (especially set A). I never had such expensive laundry prices before, but also not the service that the laundry gets washed for me :) ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Jonas Germany
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at Trippers Carpe Diem. The hostel is clean, cosy and a good base for exploring the wonderful surroundings in Yangshuo. Moreover the staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful :) the hostel is a short walk away from town (which is very dark at nights), but when you are in Yangshuo it is preferable to stay outside of town in the beautiful surroundings instead of downtown with all the other tourists! ”
- 29 Jul 2012 Sofie Ramskov