Tropic Days Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We LOVED staying here! We stayed in several different places during our 2 wk stay in Australia. This was definitely our favorite. The staff is very, very friendly and helpful. They provide a free shuttle to and from town for easy access to the beach, restaurants, shopping, buses, and the pier. We felt safe and our room was very comfortable. They have free WiFi available (awesome! since it's expensive to connect). We are hoping to make another trip and staying here will be on our list. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Kelsey USA
- “ Far walk form center of town, have to take free bus that stops at 9pm so its a good 20-25 min walk without the bus. Pretty clean, great staff. A little BO smell because the AC wasn't working so fix the AC and it would be much better. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place and atmosphere! ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Desislava Bulgaria
- “ Absolutely loved staying at Tropic Days! It was a cheap cab ride from the city with a free shuttle that could take you there as well! The rooms were clean and spacious. It had the quiet atmosphere we were looking for. Not a party hostel by any means, which was a refreshing change. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Margaret USA
- “ The staff at Tropic Days is great. They really take care of their visitors. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very Good, very friendly, nice athmosphere. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Carolin Germany