Tropic Days Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tropic Days is a very chill atmosphere where you won't have to worry about noise, and most backpackers are very hospitible. The only minor detail is that the site is located further from city center so you do have to walk further to get to town; but thankfully, the hostel provides multiple shuttles to and from the city daily. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Christopher USA
- “ We had a great time there. The people were great, too. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Peggy USA
- “ Love the 'love' in this place. Transportation to the downtown area was a real plus. Walked to fish and chips as well as Subway and a bottle shop. Staff was beyond helpful and this was just a 'happy' place. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Judi USA
- “ It is a nice hostel however I had a double room next to the courtyard and there was no privacy. The staff is very helpful however there are no attention to respect silence, even if there are lodged families. The first day I had to hear people laughing and screaming until 3 am !! Obviously I complained and the staff offered to ask people to be quiet. Nothing happened the next day, again a lot of noise, this time until 1 am. Not a quiet hostel at all!! ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Sebastian Ecuador