Tropic Days Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tropic Days is a very chill atmosphere where you won't have to worry about noise, and most backpackers are very hospitible. The only minor detail is that the site is located further from city center so you do have to walk further to get to town; but thankfully, the hostel provides multiple shuttles to and from the city daily. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Christopher USA
- “ We had a great time there. The people were great, too. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Peggy USA
- “ Love the 'love' in this place. Transportation to the downtown area was a real plus. Walked to fish and chips as well as Subway and a bottle shop. Staff was beyond helpful and this was just a 'happy' place. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Judi USA
- “ It is a nice hostel however I had a double room next to the courtyard and there was no privacy. The staff is very helpful however there are no attention to respect silence, even if there are lodged families. The first day I had to hear people laughing and screaming until 3 am !! Obviously I complained and the staff offered to ask people to be quiet. Nothing happened the next day, again a lot of noise, this time until 1 am. Not a quiet hostel at all!! ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Sebastian Ecuador
- “ We LOVED staying here! We stayed in several different places during our 2 wk stay in Australia. This was definitely our favorite. The staff is very, very friendly and helpful. They provide a free shuttle to and from town for easy access to the beach, restaurants, shopping, buses, and the pier. We felt safe and our room was very comfortable. They have free WiFi available (awesome! since it's expensive to connect). We are hoping to make another trip and staying here will be on our list. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Kelsey USA
- “ Far walk form center of town, have to take free bus that stops at 9pm so its a good 20-25 min walk without the bus. Pretty clean, great staff. A little BO smell because the AC wasn't working so fix the AC and it would be much better. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA