Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great little hostel with a welcoming environment. Moderately centrally located, but probably one of the better hostels within the city. The chap working at the desk was extremely helpful with ideas and met some great people in that hostel. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Raziel USA
- “ Great hostel! Very nice staff. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The hostel is good, but really dirty... the kitchen and the toilets were a mass all the day. The other things are really good. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Hostel was good. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The place was kept very clean. The internet wasn't great. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Ronan Ireland
- “ Everything was better than expected. The staff, the people, the perfect location. The staff will recomend great places to eat and to go for a walk. We didn't get to take the free tour, but we heard it was amazing! The bathroom was ok, nothing to complain about. It may be a good idea to go to a supermarket to buy somethings for breakfast (just an option, because they do offer some food) or dinner. I hope to come back to Trotamundos someday, we fell in love with Seille! ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Brazil