Tutti Frutti Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The BEST HOSTEL ever. i've been to numerous hostels. And in Kraków also. Because: Location is truly the best in Kraków (Floriańska- is the central way to Old Square) Staff was BRILLIANT. Thank you for everything!! They have huge lockers, where u can leave the luggage. a HUGE common room! So all the time u can meet new interesting people Every day cleaning lady comes and washes away all to shine. i've already started to advice Tutti Frutti to all my friends. And i will definitely be back :) ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Good location. Nice staff. No curfew. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous Chile
- “ Excellent staff, super helpful. Great location, nice breakfast. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Peter Germany
- “ As during my 1 day stay there I was not really planing on going out but juts get a proper sleep- it definitely was not the place to be.On the top of that my window glass was fractured and room didn't had any heating what so ever.. so it was REALLY cold and almost sleepless night due to all the noise! Have to complement the stuff and atmosphere tho! ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Sabine Latvia
- “ The best hostel I have stayed at in a long time. The staff is amazing and friendly. The rooms are exceptional and the common room concept allows for easy and frequent interaction with the other guests, which is wonderful when you are travelling alone. Extremely student friendly and the breakfast in the morning was a welcome change of hospitality. Go to the Tutti Frutti hostel, and lads don't be turned off by the name ... a great hostel in my favorite city in Eastern Europe ! ”
- 06 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I recommend it. One of the bests hostel that I've ever booked. The staff are friendly and receptive. The breakfast is good and the bedrooms and common room are clean and pleasant ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Luiz Fernando Suliman Brazil