Tutti Frutti Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love this place! I was there second time, and i'm sure will be back again. For a little money you get: historical centre of Krakow, big breakfast, very nice staff, lockers, and the great mood. :) ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Pefectly central Location. My bed was broken and I had to sleep for four days on the ground. My room was located directly next to the kitchen, so it was impossible to sleep after 7 a.m. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Linus Germany
- “ It was good, But Internet condition was bed. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Hyoil South Korea
- “ The BEST HOSTEL ever. i've been to numerous hostels. And in Kraków also. Because: Location is truly the best in Kraków (Floriańska- is the central way to Old Square) Staff was BRILLIANT. Thank you for everything!! They have huge lockers, where u can leave the luggage. a HUGE common room! So all the time u can meet new interesting people Every day cleaning lady comes and washes away all to shine. i've already started to advice Tutti Frutti to all my friends. And i will definitely be back :) ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Good location. Nice staff. No curfew. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous Chile