Twelve Towns YMCA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here because another hostel I was staying at was sold out for one night. Its very basic and kind of smells funny in the hallway. Also, the bathroom/shower is unisex. So you could be naked or peeing and have a stranger of the opposite sex walk in. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very creepy place, lot of homeless people. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Heloine Brazil
- “ When I arrived, the credit card reader was not working, they said it stopped working often. I had arrived from JFK Airport at 5:00 am, and they also had no change for cash payments. I had to pay $57 in cash, and another clerk handed the 20 cents from her own wallet. Although the linens were fresh and clean, the mattresses were thin and old. Also, the price for car service is $35 flat rate each way, to and from JFK Airport. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It is not a place for Social Butterflies, just a place to crash or use gym facility. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Saroj Nepal