Twelve Towns YMCA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I arrived, the credit card reader was not working, they said it stopped working often. I had arrived from JFK Airport at 5:00 am, and they also had no change for cash payments. I had to pay $57 in cash, and another clerk handed the 20 cents from her own wallet. Although the linens were fresh and clean, the mattresses were thin and old. Also, the price for car service is $35 flat rate each way, to and from JFK Airport. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It is not a place for Social Butterflies, just a place to crash or use gym facility. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Saroj Nepal
- “ The staff are really helpfull and lovely. They really make you feel like youre at home. I was mostly serve by Magaret and I was glad, she does her job well and she knows how to give a good customer service. Thank you I had a nice stay! ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ i stayed the new years eve here and i paid only for $60 and i have a room. a very goo deal indeed. cool place to stay, i just don't like the smell in the hallway. maybe, the can put some picture frame/paintings in the room or hallway. :) ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ We were two guests who wanted to stay a night in NYC. Here a few points we didn't like: - the rooms door did not open or close properly - There was only one pillow in the two bed room and the stuff couldn't get another one - there was loud music from ALL of the rooms next to ours in the deep of the night. Our neighbours cranked it up as hell. We left the same night. - the location was quite ghetto-like - West Side YMCA at the Central Park was 15$/person/night cheaper and way better ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Lawrence Germany