Twelve Towns YMCA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are really helpfull and lovely. They really make you feel like youre at home. I was mostly serve by Magaret and I was glad, she does her job well and she knows how to give a good customer service. Thank you I had a nice stay! ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ i stayed the new years eve here and i paid only for $60 and i have a room. a very goo deal indeed. cool place to stay, i just don't like the smell in the hallway. maybe, the can put some picture frame/paintings in the room or hallway. :) ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ We were two guests who wanted to stay a night in NYC. Here a few points we didn't like: - the rooms door did not open or close properly - There was only one pillow in the two bed room and the stuff couldn't get another one - there was loud music from ALL of the rooms next to ours in the deep of the night. Our neighbours cranked it up as hell. We left the same night. - the location was quite ghetto-like - West Side YMCA at the Central Park was 15$/person/night cheaper and way better ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Lawrence Germany