Twentytu Hi-Tech Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was unfriendly and not accommodating. We quickly realized that the air conditioning in our room was not on. The man behind the counter was not friendly or helpful and made it seem like the problem would not be fixed that night. He was incredibly defensive from the start saying that there was nothing he could do to fix it. Additionally, the staff was not knowledgeable about the city and how to get places, yet we were never directed to the tourist info booklet sitting on the counter. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Krista USA
- “ Fantastic hostel to stay at, ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Goran Australia
- “ Overall Great! ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous
- “ This is an extremely new facility and probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at in terms of amenities, cleanliness and facilities. The private rooms actually feel like a western three star hotel. The location was average probably a 25 min walk away from the heart of it to la rambles. The staff were great except for the blonde curly haired lady at reception. She was so short, blunt and rude all round. We had to pay to hold our cab to airport cause she gave us the wrong information. Avoid her ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Melina Australia