Two Ducks Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a dump. I felt like I was squatting in an abandoned apartment. Single shower for about 18 people, no hooks to hold your things. Located at the end of a dead-end alleyway near a parking garage. Check in is on the 5th floor and elevator is slow. When I checked in, the host was non-communicative, took my money and was slow (5+ minutes) to give change on a 100 eur bill. It is pretty close to the main "termini" rail station and also where ryanair airport bus drops you off, but so is every other ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Chad USA
- “ I was so desapointed with the place....... I had no key to get into my room, there were no space to leave mys bags,the tv was not working, the "front desk" use a notebook to see which bed is available, i didn't want to take a shower.... The place so noisy...... Worst mistake ever!!!!! I don't recomend thismplace at all... I should slept at the airpprt better!!!! ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Karla Mexico
- “ The place is a mess, as soon as you enter the room you see a bunch of things piled up, a non-working tv, bunch of old drawers, and the beds and everything seems really old. The bathrooms are not very clean either. And the stuff is mostly people form India who don´t speak very much of english, I had a hard time communicating. I spent three nights there and never even gave a key to the room, I had to knock and hope someone was there everytime I wanted to go in. It is really cheap though. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ We had a great experience, the hostel has a well equipied kitchen, Wi-Fi worked all over the place including the rooms, and the place was really nice, with a living to hang out with travelers in a nice nighbourhood. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous
- “ Good for only stay for the night...Difficult to find place...Staff do not speak even simple english. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Nie wieder!! Es war einfach schrecklich!! In dem "Hostel" leben Leute von denen man regelmäßig bedroht wurde!! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Swetlana Germany