Two Ducks Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was so desapointed with the place....... I had no key to get into my room, there were no space to leave mys bags,the tv was not working, the "front desk" use a notebook to see which bed is available, i didn't want to take a shower.... The place so noisy...... Worst mistake ever!!!!! I don't recomend thismplace at all... I should slept at the airpprt better!!!! ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Karla Mexico
- “ The place is a mess, as soon as you enter the room you see a bunch of things piled up, a non-working tv, bunch of old drawers, and the beds and everything seems really old. The bathrooms are not very clean either. And the stuff is mostly people form India who don´t speak very much of english, I had a hard time communicating. I spent three nights there and never even gave a key to the room, I had to knock and hope someone was there everytime I wanted to go in. It is really cheap though. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ We had a great experience, the hostel has a well equipied kitchen, Wi-Fi worked all over the place including the rooms, and the place was really nice, with a living to hang out with travelers in a nice nighbourhood. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anonymous
- “ Good for only stay for the night...Difficult to find place...Staff do not speak even simple english. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Nie wieder!! Es war einfach schrecklich!! In dem "Hostel" leben Leute von denen man regelmäßig bedroht wurde!! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Swetlana Germany
- “ The worst hostel i ever stay. The staff is not honest that made me lost 50 Euro during registration. the money was put in my passport when i hand it over for registration. I wasn't realise it was missing when collect back. There is no power point in room, all the customers were forced to gather in a small common room to charge the mobile phone from an extension socket. the room condition is a bit messy and with very limited space. Don't stay unless you have limited travel budget. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous Malaysia