Two Oceans Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ all days were nobody at the reception and no chance to phone someone there were stolen many things from many hostel guests our room was locked one day and nobody was there who had our key so we could not go to sleep and had to wait for 5 hours until someone came... one of the worst hostels we have ever been on our worldtrip !! ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ on my arrival, nobody knew of my booking. Nobody had keys for me- keys for the room, for the safe in the morning i experienced the dirties showers ever. it was just an overall BAD,BAD experience!!! i would not recommend that place to a soul!!!! ”
- 28 Feb 2013 Tshegofatso South Africa
- “ what can i say, i arrived ,the room wasn't cleaned and there was no bed made up for me ,i had to wait for it to be made, the kitchen was disgusting the sink piled high with dirty plates etc.. only one cleaner works there at any time .no staff at all after 5pm, silly amount for key deposit.cctv cameras in the wrong place.laptop got stolen on last day there...like i said .what can i say? ”
- 13 Jan 2012 Angus