Two Oceans Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is centrally located which makes getting around convenient & the staff is very friendly, especially Carol - his warm personality and willingness to assist makes one feel welcome :) I would recommend the place for a short stay. There is room for improvement concerning cleanliness; the bathrooms should be cleaned at least twice a day, in the morning & late afternoon considering the number of guests staying there.The internet connection is poor. I'd give the place 3 out 5. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Africa
- “ all days were nobody at the reception and no chance to phone someone there were stolen many things from many hostel guests our room was locked one day and nobody was there who had our key so we could not go to sleep and had to wait for 5 hours until someone came... one of the worst hostels we have ever been on our worldtrip !! ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ on my arrival, nobody knew of my booking. Nobody had keys for me- keys for the room, for the safe in the morning i experienced the dirties showers ever. it was just an overall BAD,BAD experience!!! i would not recommend that place to a soul!!!! ”
- 28 Feb 2013 Tshegofatso South Africa