U & I Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Of the 10-ish hostels I've stayed at so far, I liked this one most. The place is very clean and well maintained, there is common area for people to gather and meet, and a reasonable breakfast is included. The staff is EXTREMELY nice and helpful, as they were not only hostel managers but functioned as travel agents as well. Excellent people! ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff, much info about the island and how to get around. Service is great. Good communal area. Definitely recommend this place! Just all you need. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Rozemarie Netherlands
- “ It was easy to find. And the staff was very helpful and even let us borrow rain coats since we didn't have any. The guy at the reception is funny as well and helped us to call shops finding Jeju chocolate. The bed sheets & bed were clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel to other people. The only thing was that there were no one in the reception when we arrived so they didn't hear the bell ringing. We had to call them. They have a big common lobby with TV and tables, and sofas. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Very good place to stay in Jeju. The staff is amazing and will help you no matter what. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Lucien France