U & I Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, reasonable rates and lovely rooms. The staff were so so helpful and lovely. Some of the nicest staff I've ever experienced and I've stayed in countless hostels. Highly recommended. Excellent kitchen facilities with a generous free breakfast. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Northern Ireland
- “ The staff were helpful and friendly, and the environment was really cosy. The basement had sofas for relaxing and wifi was accessible everywhere in the hostel. The place was clean and neat. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Is the first time i will comment about a hostel (my sincere apologies...) and it is because taking in account how well the boss and his stuff has treaten me and everybody around me during my days in his guesthouse, this time i couldnt forget or skip it. The boss is gentle, helpful, lives for the guests and the place and ensures that everything is working properly with his effort and dayly explanations and tourist guides. No doubts a very racommendable place. Dani "Korean son" from Bilbao, Spain ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Daniel Spain
- “ Very nice facilities and service ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Easy to find, lot of restaurant and convenience shop around. Most important, helpful and friend staff ”
- 20 May 2013 Anonymous Malaysia