Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything excellent except for sewage smell in room from bathroom, Staff tried to fix and compensate us for it which was Great but it began to smell again after our next shower. ”
- 17 Feb 2017 jasna Sweden
- “ Really nice place, cool staff and great atmosphere! Thanks guys! ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Antti/Pekka Finland
- “ The staff was super friendly and place seemed really nice but I had a bad luck with fellow travelers that misbehaved in shared bathrooms. ”
- 19 May 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ We wanted to be in the center of the city so we could easily walk around and this was a great location to do so! The people were very friendly when we arrived early, letting us store our bags and hang out. The room was great, though the top bunk ladder was a bit impossible (even for a 5'9" woman). Only issue was the lack of amenities in the kitchen, and the noise from the in-room bathroom. Staff was great and welcoming, and even came over to us to invite us out. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Catlin USA
- “ This is a very large hostel over several floors. The facilities were very good: clean, modern, spacious and attractive, with excellent showers. There's a big dining room downstairs with a bar open for breakfast and sometimes dinner. The kitchen was pretty decent. Personally, I found the U Hostel too big, impersonal and quite "commercial feeling", but that's just me. Having said that, the staff were nice enough and I had a good time with a few of the guests. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous England