UB Guesthouse & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ At first the staff was very welcoming, but the tour they sold us was expensive, considering the service. We chose a 4 day tour and ended up most of the time in the car going from place to place. We didn't have time to enjoy each place and in the middle of the way the drivers stopped for random reasons and for random amounts of time, making the journey even longer. Despite these problems, the tour was still nice, so I think that if these issues are solved, it would be a great experience! ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The place is acceptable, but the atmosphere is not good. You feel like the only thing that matters is your money. It's also overcrowded ... The excursions are almost very good, but there's a big problem: you spend more time in the car than actually in the place you wanted to go. At least the drivers are friendly! ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Moises Brazil
- “ It was really helpful to organize trips in Mongolia, very nice. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Rodrigo Spain