UBC Whistler Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought he fridges, ovens and mens shower floors could use good regular cleanings. I am giving security and location good ratings, but with no comparative basis. I believe it is only a 15 minute walk to Whistler Creekside ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Bob Canada
- “ really cosy and nice staff there ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Kyle(Xifeng) China
- “ We spent one night in Whistler and UBC Whistler Lounge. So we were happy that we found so cheap accomodation. Hostel is friendly, quite and clean. Beds are really comfortable. You can use wifi for free, kitchen is well-equipted, storage system for food is easy to use. The atmosphere is quite chilled like when you are in cottage in countryside. Everything what I need for life I had - food, wifi, sleep and clean bed. Cheers hikers! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Pavel Czech Republic
- “ Closest bus stop a few minutes away, rooms basic but clean. Very helpful staff, and an easy walk to shops and back! Would go back in a heart beat!!! Always seems to be a festival of some sort on too! ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Kara Australia