UBC Whistler Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We spent one night in Whistler and UBC Whistler Lounge. So we were happy that we found so cheap accomodation. Hostel is friendly, quite and clean. Beds are really comfortable. You can use wifi for free, kitchen is well-equipted, storage system for food is easy to use. The atmosphere is quite chilled like when you are in cottage in countryside. Everything what I need for life I had - food, wifi, sleep and clean bed. Cheers hikers! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Pavel Czech Republic
- “ Closest bus stop a few minutes away, rooms basic but clean. Very helpful staff, and an easy walk to shops and back! Would go back in a heart beat!!! Always seems to be a festival of some sort on too! ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Kara Australia
- “ The UBS Lodge was comfortable, and close to the mountain. As a snowboarder, I would have liked to have somewhere to wax my board. The hot tub didn't seem to be maintained well while we were there (water was low and slightly brown), so I decided not to use it during the stay. The location is up a hill from the main road, which is an easy walk down to he public transportation, and a longer walk back up. All-in-all, a decent place at a good price. ”
- 18 Feb 2012 Evan