Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall I had a great time staying at U-baan but going places seem a little of a far walk for me, it was also a little hard to find since there is no sing outside of the hostel, staff was really friendly she knew with precision how to go places and the best ways to get to it ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Joy is awesome. She made our first days in Thailand wonderful. Very informative and helpful. The social atmosphere was good too. Very friendly just like sitting in your closests friend's living room ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous
- “ We spent there 5 nights, it was nice time. The young woman, who work there, She was very helpfull, she gave us lot of good tips, for saving time and money, she is very nice:) We totaly recommend this hostels. Rooms are very clean, internet was going very well. we didnt have any problem. the place is not exactly in city center, but the place is quiet and it is very easy to get there by BTS. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Veronika Dominican Republic
- “ Excellent location if you want to stay away from the scum. Joy is very nice and helpful. Will definitely stay here again ”
- 04 Feb 2015 kenneth Australia
- “ Definitely one of the better hostels I have stayed in! Very conveniently located near public transport in an interesting part of Bangkok. Joy who runs the place fully lives up to her name, creating a very happy, friendly atmosphere. Her comical sense of humour is great and she is very helpful with directions around town and other useful information. I'd stay here again and recommend U-baan to my friends. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Loved my stay here but mostly due to the fantastic owner. Thank up Joy from your little Canadian brother! ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Brayden