Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a short stay at U-Baan Guesthouse, not so close to the beach yet not so far. It was a 5 - 10 min walk, but Thailand is hot so even 5 to 10 min walk makes it irritating. Rest I love the stay, comfortable & peaceful environment inside the hostel. ”
- 14 Feb 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Hostel was nice and the owner's daughter who "runs" the business was really helpful. I got many good tips and the hostel was close to metro and bus stations. ”
- 14 Feb 2016 Eeva Finland
- “ Overall I had a great time staying at U-baan but going places seem a little of a far walk for me, it was also a little hard to find since there is no sing outside of the hostel, staff was really friendly she knew with precision how to go places and the best ways to get to it ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Joy is awesome. She made our first days in Thailand wonderful. Very informative and helpful. The social atmosphere was good too. Very friendly just like sitting in your closests friend's living room ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous