Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i stayed alone a little bit lone... ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Really enjoyed my stay. It is in SUCH a good location and the owner is lovely and helpful. I found it very odd that he would leave the hostel unmanned at night, however I took this as a sign of trust. It felt very homely and I would recommend this hostel to anyone. ”
- 05 Dec 2012 Andrew Australia
- “ This place is more like an apartment which has 2 out of 3 bedrooms converted into dorms. It was small, dirty and too hot in the living room. The owner, Masa, is not suitable as a hostel owner. There were no maps or any information/flyers, we had to find some in other hotels and book stores. He was complaining a lot about music playing at 23:00 in the evening and about waking him up at 9:30 in the morning when we had to check out. (for real?!) I won't go here again, not even if it were for free.. ”
- 02 Nov 2012 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ A bit small perhaps, but helpful owner, and nice location in walking distance of many active districts (nights and days). ”
- 03 May 2012 Keran