USA Hostels Hollywood
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super friendly staff! Great location and they arrange social activities at the hostel every day 😊 Thanks guys! Specially Tom ⭐️ ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Mette Norway
- “ Amazing place! Location and staff were awesome! Great for solo travellers. The hostel offers activities to get everyone together which helps a lot when you want to meet people. I've been to a ton of hostels and this one was one of my favourites :). The only thing i wasn't a fan of was having to wait for my room when I arrived- this is normal for some places though. I arrived at about 1pm and still had to wait until the official check-in time ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Elizabeth Canada
- “ The hostel was nice overall and in a great location, but the surroundings were pretty noisy at night. There isn't much they can do about that, but something to keep in mind if you're a light sleeper. ”
- 05 Oct 2016 John USA
- “ 1)KITCHEN SHOULD BE OPEND FOR 24HOURS FOR HOSTELERS HEALTH. NOWADAYS ALL OF HOSTELS OPEN FOR 24HOURS. 2) YOUR INDICATIONS AT KICHEN CLOSED TIME IS WRONG. YOU SHOULD INDICATE CLOSE TIME FROM 11PM TO 6AM INSTEAD OF MIDNIGHT. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Anonymous Japan
- “ Way too loud. I expected nicer rooms too. I felt micromanaged by staff ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A good hostel with an impressive location--I did my morning runs along Hollywood Boulevard, and even happened upon a major movie premier a few blocks away! The hostel is clean and the atmosphere was calm but nice. My one complaint is that almost all bathrooms are ensuite, with only one extra shower (off the lounge, so it feels awkwardly public to use), so if your roommate is taking a long shower, you're pretty much out of luck. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA