USA Hostels Hollywood
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ A nice hostel with great location. We were a bit afraid since this hostel has a party hostel reputation but at least from Monday to Thursday it was pretty quiet. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy enough. Ok breakfast. Big kitchen. Lot of activities. ”
Well we're glad we didn't scare you off! We do like a party now and then, but we do try to balance partying with chilling...
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous Finland
“ I did not like that some people where using drugs at the garden. ”
USA Hostels does not condone the use of any drugs on our property. If anyone is ever caught using drugs on property, they are asked to stop. If they repeat behavior, they are made to leave. Had we been aware of the situation, we would have attended to it immediately.
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Iceland
- “ The concept of cleaning plates is different from Europe and overall on the pricey side. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location of the hostel Food can be better ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Sanketh India
- “ Awesome location close to all of the action, tons to do and see. Staff was very helpful and the rooms couldn't have been better. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Laura Canada
- “ The best hostel that I've ever stayed in, the staff were fun and helpfull and at nighttime there were lots of place to sit outside and be social with the other guest. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ It is needless to tell this hostel. Very good! ”
- 12 Jul 2014 GYEONGGEUN South Korea
- “ The location is really good, right off Hollywood Blvd. The staff are so nice they take you to your room when you check in and go over everything. The activities are amazing. Did the Beverly Hills walking tour and Hollywood Sign. There is also a free shuttle to Venice and Santa Monica. The only negatives were the breakfast. But it is free so can't complain too much. Also their $6 dinners are suppose to start at 7pm, but that's when they only started cooking so had to wait ages. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Perfect for overnight stay in the heart of Hollywood. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Katy England
- “ The best hostel I have ever stay. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous