USA Hostels Ocean Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms were quite comfortable with shelves, sockets, and lights at each bed. Bed sheet was not clean when I got it. Bed is uncomfortable. Parking can be difficult. Neighborhood is full of homeless and hippies. Some people will love it, I guess. This is a neighborhood for people who want to party and stay out late drinking. If this is not your plan, you may not like it there. The guests in the hostel did not seem to take the cleaning of their dishes very seriously. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Florian Germany
- “ Very nice hostel with great vibe. Lots of things organised, towels fir shoew and beach provided, cool outside patio, cheap board rental... ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Nina France
- “ Top Hostel. Great staff and atmosphere, been two about 5/6 hostels on the my travels and this was the best one. ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Luke
- “ The staff is probably the main reason the stay at this hostel was so great. They were kind, friendly, attentive, and promoted a positive and fun atmosphere. The beach being a short walk away is an added bonus. Everything you need is a short walk away. The atmosphere in the common area was one of the best I've ever experienced. Going to San Diego is a tradition of mine and now I don't think I'll ever stay anywhere else. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Alejandro