USA Hostels Ocean Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Young lady at the front desk when we first checked in was super sweet and nice. She let us check the place out to make sure it was clean and safe for my niece. Next morning when I went to pick up my niece the older blonde lady at the front desk was extremely rude. Wouldn't let me help my niece pack her things and help carry her luggage. I had to sit in the front while she went to wake her up. ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Bea USA
- “ Ocean Beach Hostel was the perfect experience. I was able to meet lovely people from all over the world, roll out of bed and see a beautiful ocean every morning and have everything within walking distance. There were a lot of unexpected perks. The hostel itself has wifi, a book trade, extra beach gear, and surf board rentals. Great! Beds and Showers were new and clean!! major plus. ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Marcie USA
- “ This is clearly a well-run hostel and stands out as such. Recommended. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 David USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at the hostel. The staff was friendly and the hostel itself was clean and enjoyable. I met some great fellow travelers and had a wonderful time. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA