USA Hostels San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing breakfast!! Seriously ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The bathroom was incredibly clean. Great location right in the middle of Gaslamp District... lots of bars and restaurants nearby. Lobby has bulletin board with tips and directions to help direct you to nearby sites. Only there 1 night... but overall great stay! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Was really only there to sleep, and was out as soon I was awake. That said, staff was great, rooms were clean, the reading lights and outlets for charging phones installed in the bunks were very handy, and the facility had everything I could imagine needing. The lounging areas were also far enough from the dorms that noise wasn't much of a problem. Light sleepers might have a harder time, but I was never woken up by noise. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ For couples, 2 star hotel would be cheaper than private room here. Kitchen is dirty, mostly because people don't clean after themselves. Buying dishwasher could solve the problem with dirty dishes. There are no windows in some rooms. Beds were not very comfy, but sturdy. They produced a lot of squeaky sounds though. This hostel does not have any parking; they advise to park at Park It On Market (Market and 7th), which is 15$ a day. This facility is not secure, our car was robbed. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff, nice fellow travelers, good simple breakfast. Thanks! ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location in the busiest area in San Diego probably. Staff was pleasant. Rooms very clean. The only problem is show-me-your-key-when-you-get-in policy. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Albania
- “ Very welcoming very helpful and an excellent first time experience ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Caroline USA
- “ Overall very nice and affordable hostels. But I have one sad point. The hostel is located in the center of downtown, so it is quite noisy outside through night. Especially Sunday night... The staff gave me ear plugs for free, but it is not enough. Except for that, I like this hostel. I want to use again if I stay there. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Yohei Japan
“ Great hostel, friendly staff and a brilliant location. If I'm ever in San Diego again, I will definitely stay here ”
We'll look forward to hosting you again! Happy Travels.
- 28 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
“ Beautiful hostel, perfect location, wish the walkup to office hallway didnt have a lil mildry snell but no big deal. I got lucky with having no roommates which is extremely . Sweet staff, wish they had airport shuttle service like other hostels but the bus is cheaper and reasonably closeby. Definitely would stay again. ”
Thanks! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
- 13 Jan 2015 Leiana USA