USA Hostels San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, the rooms are clean and well organized. I truly recommend the hostel. ”
- 24 Nov 2016 Carlos Alfredo Mexico
- “ Really good and clean and cheap. Although bathroom is outside of rooms, it is really clean and well organized. Really good hostel. ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Geunyeong
- “ This is really cool hostel and a very convenient location in downtown. I loved the colors and atmosphere of the hostel. The only thing I can complain about is the car outside the hostel, parked on the street from about 1am-4am, playing obnoxiously loud music the entire time. The exhaust on the car could also be smelt from inside my room. It was a nightmare and I couldn't get any sleep the entire night. I stayed one night, on a Saturday, and I think I could have gotten just unlucky. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Gabriel USA
- “ When I arrived my reservation through hostels.com didn't come through, although I paid a deposit and had received emails confirming my reservation. luckily the very nice staff had a spare bed for these types of situations. The location was amazing, right in the center, but unfortunately I had a room directly on the street. Because there is no AC the windows stayed open all night and it was extremely loud. Fell asleep at 4/5am both nights. Request a room not on the street! ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Ciska Netherlands
- “ A very nice, clean and social hostel in a great location. I really enjoyed staying in this vibrant neighbourhood and would recommend this hostel to anyone who is travelling on a budget. The staff is very helpful and multinational and the atmosphere is very relaxed in order for the guests to fully enjoy their backpacking trip. If you are staying over the weekend, I would recommend asking for a room in the back because it gets really loud in the streets. Ear plugs for free at the reception though. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great spot A1 service ”
- 01 Jun 2016 Tyler