USA Hostels San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, the rooms are clean and well organized. I truly recommend the hostel. ”
- 24 Nov 2016 Carlos Alfredo Mexico
- “ Really good and clean and cheap. Although bathroom is outside of rooms, it is really clean and well organized. Really good hostel. ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Geunyeong
- “ This is really cool hostel and a very convenient location in downtown. I loved the colors and atmosphere of the hostel. The only thing I can complain about is the car outside the hostel, parked on the street from about 1am-4am, playing obnoxiously loud music the entire time. The exhaust on the car could also be smelt from inside my room. It was a nightmare and I couldn't get any sleep the entire night. I stayed one night, on a Saturday, and I think I could have gotten just unlucky. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Gabriel USA
- “ When I arrived my reservation through hostels.com didn't come through, although I paid a deposit and had received emails confirming my reservation. luckily the very nice staff had a spare bed for these types of situations. The location was amazing, right in the center, but unfortunately I had a room directly on the street. Because there is no AC the windows stayed open all night and it was extremely loud. Fell asleep at 4/5am both nights. Request a room not on the street! ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Ciska Netherlands