USA Hostels San Diego
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Smaller and cozier than USA hostels in Sanfran, good location in Gaslamp district. Bathrooms were a little different but they worked(separate stalls for the toilets and showers). Free breakfast and nice beds with lights. Front desk was helpful with bus passes and things to do, easier to get to zoo and Old town San diego from here. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff and location. I made the suggestion that they get a waffle iron like at some of the other chain hotels. It would be easier on the men and women that cannot make pancakes lol. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel to stay in San Diego! We were only there for one night and wished we had stayed more!! Location is right in the middle of the Gaslamp and felt very safe. Also met some of the most awesome people of our whole trip!!! Definitely stay here!!! ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ An absolutely wonderful stay for SDCC! All of my roomies were nice and fun, and the facilities were spacious and great! I didn't have to wait too long ever for the shower or restroom! Nice, right? :D I also liked the extended headboard that sheltered my face from the room so I didn't feel like people could watch me sleep in some freaky way @_@ The charging cords in the lockers were a nice touch, so I could charge my electronics without fear of them getting stolen when I was gone. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great time!! ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Wiebke Germany