USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was my first stay in a hostel and I loved it. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip! ”
- 02 Jun 2017 John
- “ Desk staff are not nice rushing things and give orders like they are your boss and not nice, No out side security with card , you have to show card to front desk to let you on every time You have to was own caps and dishes which means the person before you did not wash it well and he has a cold virus It needs to be washed with hot water on a fish washer people . Only hostel that everyone has a cold and gave it to me because they are passing it around with unwashed cups. Y ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Majdy USA
- “ The hostel is perfect, clean, good wifi, safe, friendly staff and fun activities! ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Anonymous
- “ The tours offered by the hostel really help ground you in the city, and introduce you to the people you're staying with. Staff are super helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable about San Francisco. Best hostel experience so far! ”
- 10 Nov 2016 Morgan New Zealand
- “ Amazing. Will come back for sure and already recommended the hostels to friends ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada