USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably the best hostel ever. Super clean and new, I loved the fact that each bed has its own charger and light, and a screen that covers you from light!! People there are really friendly and they know the city and have a bunch of different activities, location great super close to Union Square and you can get easily around walking or by bus. I will recommend this hostel to everyone!!! ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Giulia Italy
- “ Everything was top notch. From the warm hosts to the cheerful crowd and the location of the hostel. Loved the stay though it was only for a day. Luggage storage was offered until 10PM the day we checked out. Towels and shower gel can be provided without an extra charge as is it more of an unwritten practice across hostels. But given that it scores highly on everything else, I wouldn't mind that. ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Very good hostel in a good location ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Earplugs are a must if you get a first floor room, the noise from the common area below is very loud and it won't end until about 2 am on average ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were amazingly helpful, hostel was always in perfect condition and always quiet after 11. would recommend usa hostels over hotels ”
- 25 Jan 2016 Niall Ireland