USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The entrance door is hidden by garbage bins. The rooms smell bad. The metallic beds are cheap and squeak all night. 1 shower was out of order on our floor and the other one was leaking above the curtain, wetting all your belongings outside. No hooks on the wall to hang your things in the bathroom, no rug. There is water everywhere after someone takes a shower. My shuttle was coming late and I had to wait outside on the stairs as there was nowhere to sit inside, (the common room was closed). ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Josephine France
- “ I would definitely recommend USA hostels in San Francisco to anyone I knew who was traveling there. The free walking tour and free drink night(what was it called?) and the free movie night were great. Breakfast was good and the free soap for laundry was appreciated. The beds with the outlets and lights were extremely convenient. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ good wifi, clean rooms, rude personel, horrible breakfest ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Jacek Poland