USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was Okay. What you expect from a Hostel. It was Clean. I was a little mad that they charged me 90$ for changing my reservation from 3 nights to 1. and not even giving me my deposit back. so all in all i paid 100 DOllars for a one night stay. I feel that is a bit much for what was offered. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Karisa USA
- “ It was a very clean hostile. Def work the extra price ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Pierre
- “ The only reason for the lower score on location is because of the Tenderloin neighbourhoud (North-west direction from hostel). It's near Union square though, and that part is OK :-). ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Annelies Belgium
- “ This was my first time staying at a hostel, and it was a great experience! The hostel was clean all the time and provided a good free breakfast every morning. The location was good as well, pretty close to Chinatown, the cable cars and the busy streets. ”
- 24 May 2015 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ I booked 4 females room with bathroom, while it turned out to the mixed one. I lost my deposit and rebooked. except it, everything is quite good. ”
- 09 May 2015 Xiaochun China