USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and they kept the place very clean. I just thought that it was very expensive for what it was. (shared mixed dorm for example). Much more expensive than hostels I've stayed at in the U.K. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Jennifer England
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here, but travelers should know that this is a party hostel. Don't stay here if you're planning to sleep through the night, because there will be trashy dudes from the UK staying up, smoking out the window and yelling. None of this is directly within the control of USAH, but hostels are built around a community - and this one attracts dodgy travelers. For some reason, all the rooms smell like a laundry bin, so practice breathing through your mouth. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was Okay. What you expect from a Hostel. It was Clean. I was a little mad that they charged me 90$ for changing my reservation from 3 nights to 1. and not even giving me my deposit back. so all in all i paid 100 DOllars for a one night stay. I feel that is a bit much for what was offered. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Karisa USA
- “ It was a very clean hostile. Def work the extra price ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Pierre
- “ The only reason for the lower score on location is because of the Tenderloin neighbourhoud (North-west direction from hostel). It's near Union square though, and that part is OK :-). ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Annelies Belgium