USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good, clean, close to union square, worth it. ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had higher expectation but my experience wasn't as good. Location, atmosphere, cleanliness and facilities, all are average. Nothing special, and actually it's quite far from the BART station. Be prepared for some slight hill if you'll be walking with heavy luggage. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Good location, very clean and friendly staff. They are doing some renovations at the moment (April 2013) but it's not too noisy. No hidden fees, just a 10 Dollar deposit for the key, you"ll get it back at the end of your stay. I would definitely come back and recommend. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Sophia Germany
- “ It's such a nice place to stay during holiday. I really enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at the San Francisco hostel - our room had a fridge and microwave as well as en-suite bathroom, and although there wasn't much natural daylight (the window opened onto a central light well) it was cosy and felt like home for four days. The staff were very friendly and helpful, some going out of their way to help such as when we were a bit late for breakfast one day. Only once did we feel the staff at the desk couldn't be bothered. Would visit again. Thanks guys. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Nick Scotland
- “ Wonderful place. very helpful staff. Luved the 24 hour coffee ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Craig USA