USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Like the atmosphere and the activities were good. My only complaint is that the piped in music in the break room was somewhat redundant. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ +Staff was great +Services were great +Public areas of hostel match pictures and atmosphere was good. -There was too hot in room, there was no aircon, but one small very noisy fan. It was big problem to sleep with this annoying sound through all night. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Pavel Czech Republic
- “ Excellent hostel! Would recommend to take part in the city walking tour on the mornings it is available (our guide Brian was really good) and it's also good way to meet fellow guests from the hostel as it is a big hostel . Couldn't believe on the Saturday night free drinks actually meant free drinks with a free bar in the basement, helped the bank balance for sure! Highly recommend to stay here! ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Michael England
- “ Extremely enjoyed my stay in the hostel ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous India
- “ No qualms about the place. Excellent cleanliness, friendly staff, daily activities, great facilities (there is even a small movie theatre). The hostels has some sort of partnership with bicycle rental ($18 for all-day, good deal), which is perfect if your itinerary includes cycling over the Golden Gate. I do wish the kitchen remains open 24 hours though. The bathrooms could use more hooks on the door. More toasters would be good (current one it's painfully slow to toast). ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous Malaysia