USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Difficult to imagine a better hostel ”
- 12 May 2014 ben England
- “ Very clean, modern hostel located very close to Union Square (shopping) and within walking distance to Mission (restaurants and bars). Walking distance here means approximately 15-20 minutes of energetic walk or alternatively a $8 cab ride.Friendly and helpful staff. Beds with personal night light and outlets to charge one's devices (a very convenient feature). Discounts on bike rentals and cheap airport shuttle. Breakfast selection - not that broad, but many breakfast places in the vicinity. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ In the private room queen bed with bath there was a bad smell for all along the time we was there. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Alessandro Italy
- “ Showed up on a day where the power was out, the staff was really lovely and encouraging about the whole thing, and I had no other issues. Easy walk to touristy stuff. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel! Amazing environment and lovely staff! ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Anonymous Brazil