USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely place. I lived here for three months in 2005. The place is now nicely remodeled and I've been back twice after that. It would be nice if the staff at check in would emphazise that both must show the room card when entering the building even when staying in a private room. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Facilities are good! But staff.? We'll i donno. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Had a great time here ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous
- “ great place to stay ”
- 06 Jul 2014 michael Australia
- “ Really good hostel. Lots of free activities and close to sights, or public transport. Nice restaurants around the area. Staff super friendly, free walking tour with Natalie (pink hair) was awesome. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Olivia Australia
- “ USA Hostels is a great place to stay. You meet people from all over the world and it is an experience of your own. Whether you are travelling in a group or solo, it is a great place to stay if you don't plan to spend hundreds of dollar at a fancy hotel. It was 2-3 blocks away from the Union Square and major bar scene area of SFo. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous India