USA Hostels San Francisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and friendly staff. Love the little "bedside tables" on the bunk beds with outlets and the outlets inside the lockers! Very good overall! ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The room was big, with big windows that let in lots of light and air when we wanted it. The privacy screens on the beds are a great touch. The bathroom and kitchen were very clean. There were different events every day, and the staff were friendly and helpful. The location was good. The price was a bit high, but not for San Francisco. This is one of the best, and cleanest, hostels I've stayed in. I've already recommended it to friends planning a trip to San Francisco. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked and paid for 4 nights but only stayed for 1 night. My bed wasn't made, dirty room, dirty sheets, dirty toilet, dirty shower. Loud after 1:30am. Can't sleep. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 scott Anh Vietnam
- “ Like the atmosphere and the activities were good. My only complaint is that the piped in music in the break room was somewhat redundant. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA