Udai Haveli Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A place with great potential, it could be amazing! Great location, I was upgraded to a roof room with great views. The welcome and customer service wasn't great, and lots of family about but never sure who was working or who would help. Check-out at 9:50am which I found weird and the cleaner will hammer on the door until you are out too! ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ after so many terrible or over dirty hotels in india was with pleasure that i stay in udai havely. the room assigned for me was perfect in size, cleanness and price. the staff (especially vicky) was more than kind without being invasive and helped me in so many ways during my 5 days stay. The breakfeast was delicious too. i tottally recomend to stay when u visit the really beautiful town of udaipur! ”
- 04 Feb 2012 Anonymous Brazil
- “ very nice staff!!!very good! ”
- 24 Jan 2012 Jiawen