Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very helpful. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ As other reviews have stated, this was the most immaculate Hostel we have stayed in so far. Rooms were perfect, staff were helpful and the breakfast was amazing. A little pricey if you're on a budget and a little out of the way from the centre, but we were only there a night, taking the 9am bus from Mo Chit Bus Station, so it couldn't have been more perfectly located for us. Top place, would recommend. ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ THE nicest hostel i've ever stayed at. It was ultra modern, well designed and absolutely spotless. The owners are sweet as ever and the amenities were more fitting of a 3 or 4 star hotel. only disadvantage was the location; though not that far from a BTS/skytrain station, it was near the end of the train line and a 30-40 minute ride to anywhere near the city center. also, the street flooded when it rained and we had to wade in shin-high waters to get into the hostel. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Secure, clean, friendly. A bit out of the way (but near buses and metro stop) and the key deposit is three times other places (which becomes an issue if, like me, you lose stuff sometimes) but overall a very nice place ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA