Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One prison style shared bathroom (multiple stalls and showers for men and women together), the security lock on the door that only shuts without the alarm going of IF you slam the door (alarms going off in the middle of the night if someone is going to the bathroom), to the electrical sockets that don't work, to the 4 flights stairs (no help with your luggage) and mosquito nets with huge holes so you get bit during the night. (No mosquito nets in the bathroom- full of mosquitoes, bees etc.) ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ very helpful. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ As other reviews have stated, this was the most immaculate Hostel we have stayed in so far. Rooms were perfect, staff were helpful and the breakfast was amazing. A little pricey if you're on a budget and a little out of the way from the centre, but we were only there a night, taking the 9am bus from Mo Chit Bus Station, so it couldn't have been more perfectly located for us. Top place, would recommend. ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ THE nicest hostel i've ever stayed at. It was ultra modern, well designed and absolutely spotless. The owners are sweet as ever and the amenities were more fitting of a 3 or 4 star hotel. only disadvantage was the location; though not that far from a BTS/skytrain station, it was near the end of the train line and a 30-40 minute ride to anywhere near the city center. also, the street flooded when it rained and we had to wade in shin-high waters to get into the hostel. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA