Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very helpfull... they even served us breakfast at 6 am because we need to catch a flight... i like their fish pool and mini garden... ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Rico Indonesia
- “ Stayed one night to catch a plane in the AM. Was perfect for that. Clean, cool, comfortable dorm. Clean bathrooms. Not much to see in walking distance, but Sky Train is near. Front desk was polite and arranged for a taxi to take me to the airport. ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ All good! The staff was gentle and helpfull! Good location very close to the Sky train ( 10 min. by walk) and a really beautiful street market. With the breakfast you have the necessary but you can buy something in the market and use the kitchen and the fridge. Good wifi. Paolo ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Paolo Italy
- “ This hostel was fabulous. If you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the touristy areas I would absolutely reccomend Udee. No one on the streets tried to sell anything to you and no one bothers you. It is a 15 minute cab ride to get anywhere though but worth it. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Gabrielle USA
- “ Super friendly and helpful staff, and very clean. In a relatively quieter part of Bangkok, but we got everywhere we wanted to go within about 30 minutes by cab. ”
- 25 May 2015 Thomas USA
- “ Very impressed especially on how clean it was. Staff very friendly and helpful would stay there again. Loved how they handled our questions and helped us with everything. ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous Canada