Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very impressed especially on how clean it was. Staff very friendly and helpful would stay there again. Loved how they handled our questions and helped us with everything. ”
- 13 May 2015 Imadr Canada
- “ Location is a little off, but for those who loves staying off beaten track this is it. Rather near Chattuchak as well ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ VERY VERY Impressed by Udee! Great place to stay, super quiet and clean. Breakfast was included, as well as access to WiFi. The only problem I had with Udee is location - it was super far North, however, easily accessible to the public bus route (free of charge). If you need to leave your backpack for the day they're more than willing to keep it in storage, however, there are no real locks on this door. Overall, I would stay there again :) ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Deborah Canada
- “ Lovely place hidden in a nice area of Bangkok ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ It is very cozy and clean hostel. Modern, quiet style but location is a bit far from city centre. The staff is very polite and kind. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 suhyun South Korea
- “ We enjoyed our stay totally. Very friendly and helpfull stuff made us feel welcome and like at home. Aesthetic designed rooms, quiet location. The rooftop has a nice view and is good for relaxing.Would definiteley stay there again. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany