Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very helpful. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ As other reviews have stated, this was the most immaculate Hostel we have stayed in so far. Rooms were perfect, staff were helpful and the breakfast was amazing. A little pricey if you're on a budget and a little out of the way from the centre, but we were only there a night, taking the 9am bus from Mo Chit Bus Station, so it couldn't have been more perfectly located for us. Top place, would recommend. ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ THE nicest hostel i've ever stayed at. It was ultra modern, well designed and absolutely spotless. The owners are sweet as ever and the amenities were more fitting of a 3 or 4 star hotel. only disadvantage was the location; though not that far from a BTS/skytrain station, it was near the end of the train line and a 30-40 minute ride to anywhere near the city center. also, the street flooded when it rained and we had to wade in shin-high waters to get into the hostel. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA