Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ its probably best place I have stayed in Thailand. Really european level of everything. Not only clean but really good, expensive done: toilets, showers, rooms - everything shining. You also get basic but nice breakfast For this money - really best value. Location also great - 15 min walk to Jatujak market and 10 min to nearest skytrain. At the same time very quiet green soi Sure will stay there again! ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anton Ukraine
- “ One prison style shared bathroom (multiple stalls and showers for men and women together), the security lock on the door that only shuts without the alarm going of IF you slam the door (alarms going off in the middle of the night if someone is going to the bathroom), to the electrical sockets that don't work, to the 4 flights stairs (no help with your luggage) and mosquito nets with huge holes so you get bit during the night. (No mosquito nets in the bathroom- full of mosquitoes, bees etc.) ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ very helpful. ”
- 29 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ As other reviews have stated, this was the most immaculate Hostel we have stayed in so far. Rooms were perfect, staff were helpful and the breakfast was amazing. A little pricey if you're on a budget and a little out of the way from the centre, but we were only there a night, taking the 9am bus from Mo Chit Bus Station, so it couldn't have been more perfectly located for us. Top place, would recommend. ”
- 28 Sep 2013 Anonymous England