Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay totally. Very friendly and helpfull stuff made us feel welcome and like at home. Aesthetic designed rooms, quiet location. The rooftop has a nice view and is good for relaxing.Would definiteley stay there again. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ its probably best place I have stayed in Thailand. Really european level of everything. Not only clean but really good, expensive done: toilets, showers, rooms - everything shining. You also get basic but nice breakfast For this money - really best value. Location also great - 15 min walk to Jatujak market and 10 min to nearest skytrain. At the same time very quiet green soi Sure will stay there again! ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anton Ukraine
- “ One prison style shared bathroom (multiple stalls and showers for men and women together), the security lock on the door that only shuts without the alarm going of IF you slam the door (alarms going off in the middle of the night if someone is going to the bathroom), to the electrical sockets that don't work, to the 4 flights stairs (no help with your luggage) and mosquito nets with huge holes so you get bit during the night. (No mosquito nets in the bathroom- full of mosquitoes, bees etc.) ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada