Ueno New Izu Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My daughter traveled to Japan by herself and once she found the hostel, she felt very comfortable and the staff was very helpful. Good location to see the park and nearby zoo and attractions. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was quite adequate, and privacy and respect and cleanliness were given. If there was wifi in the rooms, I would be very much happier. ”
- 18 Jul 2012 Michal
- “ Over all a great place, very central. One problem for me was very hard beds, which might be typical for Japan? It would have been nice if staff could speak English better, which would help to make plans for seeing Tokyo ”
- 03 Jul 2012 Barb
- “ Staff was friendly and helpful. The directions to the hotel were easy to follow. Their facilities were clean and packed with amenities. ”
- 24 Dec 2011 Roger USA