Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent price-quality ratio. Would recommend this for a stay in Auckland. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ The staff and the people that were staying there were absolutely awesome. I stayed for only 4 nights in a 4 man dorm but felt very welcome. There were only 2 issues that occurred during my stay. One, upon check in they had informed me they gave away my room, luckily I was nice enough for the clerk to give me a 1 man dorm instead of put me in a 10 man. And the day before I checked out, they had informed me I was leaving a day early. I had to show them my confirmation in order to prove otherwise. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Phillip USA
- “ Free wifi is nice to have, but it keeps disconnecting all the time. Kitchen and the fridges are a bit too packed. The surroundings are beautiful, but a bit far from the centre. Would stay here again (and actually did already!). ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland