Ullapool Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the only downside in my view is that the hostel is closed in the afternoon and you have to be out ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ A nice small hostel with most things that you need, ecxept maybe Wifi. Location is good, priceworth, good beds, okey showers and bathrooms. Didn't spend time in kitchen or dining room. We just needed a place to sleep for one night. And it delivered. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Niklas Sweden
- “ This is a really lovely place, right on the harbor across the street. There was quite a mix of people! It was very clean, and the kitchen large with multiple surfaces for food preparation and multiple sinks for cleanup. I wish we could have stayed longer! The jewels of the hostel must be the staff who run it. They were so helpful with helping me to mend my fractured plans - my rented car had broken. They were good humored and patient! Great hostel here! ”
- 26 May 2014 Valerie USA